National Museum of the American Latino - Bisma Jhamat, Week 3
National Musuem of the American Latino - Bisma Jhamat, Week 3 Semana Tres, Con Lucky Diaz ! Hola todos, I can’t believe we’re already on week three! I feel like time is just passing by so quickly. This week was quite the experience, so buckle your seat beats and get ready for takeoff 😄🛫! As mentioned at the end of last week’s blog (which hopefully you all read, and if not, you must read it first!) This week I had the amazing opportunity to read with the one and only Lucky Diaz! Lucky Diaz is not only a multi-Grammy award-winning and six-time Emmy-nominated musician, but also an excellent children’s book author! I had the pleasure of having him join me for my community outreach event. A little background, YAP requires each intern to host a community outreach event in their local area as a way to promote early childhood literacy. I was able to help conduct this event at the National Museum of the Amer...

Comments
Post a Comment